Thursday, August 11, 2011

I would like to ask if the Mormons on Yahoo answers would please take a look at my apolaogy ?

A little while ago I posted a question about the Mountain Meadows Macre that angered the Mormons on this site. I am now trying to apologize to them for any misunderstandings (and for some of my ignorance) that may have come across to them when they read my post. So for that I would like to offer you my sincerest apologies, I do not have anything against you. Although I disagree with your religion, I do feel that Mormons are a very honest and good family oriented group of people (something that is rare to find in todays world). I would also like to clear up a couple of misunderstandings, when I was refering to Mormons deneying the macre I was refering to MY Mormon freinds, certainly not ALL Mormons. Also, I was never trying to slander you or your church, I was merely just trying to ask some questions about the things that I found about Mormonism, and the official LDS sites that some of you provided me with were of great help. As for the book they gave me, it was actually called "The Book of Morman" along with a group of three other books, and I apologize for my ignorance in uming that it was your version of the "Bible" as well as refering to it as "The Covenant" I now know that you use the KJV version of the bible. You must understand that I (obviously) did not know much about about your faith and I looked for information in the wrong sources (but that is easy to understand considering my little knowledge). I do hope you realise my deep contempt for those that I may have angered, and I just want them to know that this was not my intent. I know that you are good Christians and I would really appreciate it if you forgave me. Sincerely, jswolfman. (Also, I would also like more information on your religion, so any sources that you can provide for me would be of great help. And I will stay away from the bad sources, Thank You!)

No comments:

Post a Comment