Sunday, August 14, 2011

What are these warm type feelings in me?

Im with this guy who I only like as a friend. The thing is, I get these feelings I have never really felt before in my chest. I get it, times when we are together, or times when we are on the phone. It may be my mind playing tricks on me but we have dated before and due to my over thinking and insecurity over how I really feel, I broke it off. Yesterday, when I was standing with him, I got those feelings in me again, so impossible to ignore. Sometimes when we kiss, we connect. We are different than alot of others. Sometimes when we kiss though, my hormones would start to act up but I control them. If I think about things, it feels like its only platonic love. Im a logical thinker so I follow what makes sense. If I likehim as a friend, why these warm feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment