Monday, August 15, 2011

Why isn't FSHouston channel Showing the Houston Rockets Game?

I live in victoria texas and FSHouston channel 37 basic cable isnt showing the rockets game. I checked the date and time on houstonrockets.com and it says FSHouston 7:30(particular game) but lately they have been showing other games like the spurs game and now the mavericks game..I am not a fan of them and i would like to watch my favorite team play but FShouston isnt showing the games...I looked on the t.v on the upper right corner of the screen while a spurs game was on and it said FSSouthWest...But the T.V giaud channel says FSHouston..Today is January 22 and i looked at the rockets schedule at their website and it says they play today on FSHouston..I turned the channel to FSHouston (channel 37) An their freakin showing a Mavericks Game!!!...So why isnt FSHouston showing The Rockets Game?

No comments:

Post a Comment