Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Transvestite help...please answer idc if its a lousy answer?

If you're serious, then take your measurements and you can order from virtually any site that offers women's clothing. If whatever is delivered to you doesn't fit, just exchange it like you would any other article of clothing. I don't know about the "tucking" thing because I don't have the same equipment that you do. There is gender reignment surgery that has been available for years. I have no clue how you are going to do this without your mother knowing if you live at home. For heels, do the same thing - estimate at first. Even if you know a specific size, you'll wear different sizes depending on the styles. I know I can wear a big boys 5 1/2 in a sneaker. I'm not LGBT, but I can buy sneakers in the boys section for a better price than in the women's section *lol*. It's going to be a little difficult for you to mow the neighbor's lawn in a bikini and not have your mom know. You might just want to have a conversation with your family. Now, how can you feel more feminine? That's up to you. It's all subjective. Just feel like who you are. Do what you enjoy. But, I can tell you right now...the heels are going to kill your feet! One last piece of advice - if you're 24, it's time to move out of your mother's house anyhow. You're grown. Get your own place and live your life as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment