Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is My Ex Getting Revenge On Me?

Me and my boyfriend broke up for accusing him for cheating on me(which he was by the way)after we broke up,he spread a rumor about me.Then he called me and apoligized to me.Then he started being mean to me once again =| it made me so mad that i wanted to kill him.So he got a new hairstyle(which was UGLY!!)then he started being soooo mean to me!!He bumped purposly into me and saying"ewww you perv get away from me!"then he would knock down my books and scream"ahahahaha klutzy the clown hahahahaha"then people started laughing at me too.=( it made me so sad that i cried in 9th period.Some people are saying that he still likes me even though we're through.Why does he hate me?I didnt do anything mean to him in the past =| why is he treating me like a piece of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment