Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How to do something when your lonely and no friends around?

For 3 years I've had basically very little friends in school only because i've not talked much. I can say I'm shy around most people in school. Im not a weirdo I dress "normal" but.. I moved here 3 years ago haven't had many friends since then. My parents treat me like I'm a little child sort of and pay no attention to me. I have no friends outside of school. I get bored so usually if I go outside and play basketball alone. Sometimes I play video games all night since I have nothing else to do. I live in sort of a small town so there isn't many places to go. There was someone I used to play with down the road a few older guys but they always made fun of me so i stopped going out and they moved away. I tried hypnotizing myself once to overcome shyness, doesn't work let me tell ya :p. I'm not a mean person I'm nice to anyone I see sometimes I get made fun of for being overly nice. Sometimes if I have a bad day such as i see a girl i like with another guy I think of killing them or myself

No comments:

Post a Comment