Thursday, August 11, 2011

How do you get over a miscarriage, husband says I am letting it consume my life?

I found out I miscarried on Jan. 17th. I should have been 7w4d, found out the baby only made it 6w4d. I don't know how to get over it. It is all I can think about. I am really heartbroken and depressed right now. My husband says I am letting it consume my life. I just don't think he really understands what I am going thru. We tried for a year and a half before I finally got pregnant with that baby thru an IUI. I have had my tubes checked, did clomid and femara, and had the ovarian drilling to drain the cysts off my ovaries. I am so frustrated because the doctors can't give me any reason for why I miscarried. They did genetic testing on the baby to see if something was wrong and there wasn't. Now they are running more tests to see if I have a blood clotting disorder. I am so sick all of the tests and sorry for TMI, but having l ultrasounds all the time to see if I am ovulating and everything else they have to do. I wanted this baby so bad, because it meant all that would finally be over and all the disappointments every month of either never having a period or not getting a BFP would be over too. I may have lost this baby early, but I seen the heartbeat and seen the baby on the Ultrasound, this baby was as real to me as if I would have had it. I just don't know how to get over this miscarriage. Everyone keeps telling me it will happen, but I tried for a year and a half and was thru tons of fertility treatments and finally got pregnant just to lose it makes absolutely no sense to me. So telling me it will happen, just upsets me and no I can't believe that. Anyone got any good advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment